This is essentially a Jazz album with some notes of MPB.
It contains the highest concentration of lovely “vocalese” or “scat singing” works (songs that are sung with meaningless words as "bada bada, tada, uerarará pararará") being Feijão com arroz the most original, energetic, beautiful and fast amongst them all, including a super nice presence of Tutty Moreno's drums. The scat Garoto also shows how Joyce is still the queen of Bossa Nova in a musical style which is very uncommon to see vocaleses. Probably only Joyce composes Bossa Nova scats.
- Parent Folder
- 01 Penalty.mp3 6.5 MB
- 02 April Child.mp3 8.59 MB
- 03 Embalo.mp3 6.35 MB
- 04 Compositor.mp3 7.9 MB
- 05 Shangri-la.mp3 8.05 MB
- 06 Devagar com a louça.mp3 5.35 MB
- 07 Feijão com arroz.mp3 8.97 MB
- 08 Berimbau.mp3 6.36 MB
- 09 Garoto.mp3 6.43 MB
- 10 Sabe quem?.mp3 6.37 MB
- 11 Tema pro Baden.mp3 6.56 MB
- 12 Bodas de vinil.mp3 6.38 MB
- 13 Mágica.mp3 7.04 MB
- folder.jpg 53.26 KB
- meta.json 1.18 KB
Credits can be found on Joyce's website and on MusicBrainz.